What methods of payment does IP Phone Market accept?
Credit Card: We gladly accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover & American Express. With credit card purchases we use an address verification system (AVS) to detect potentially fraudulent transactions. In some cases we may require additional means of verification in order to process these orders. See below for more information about AVS.
PayPal: We accept PayPal payments only if the order is being shipped to a PayPal Confirmed shipping address. In the case of an Unconfirmed PayPal address we will automatically refund the payment and cancel the order. Customers with a PayPal account can place orders by clicking the Checkout with PayPal icon when viewing their virtual shopping cart.
What is the address verification system (AVS)?
AVS is a precautionary measure IP Phone Market performs to ensure your protection and deter fraudulent activity for credit card transactions. We perform address verification for both the billing and shipping addresses through Merchant Services and your credit/debit card issuer to confirm your identify and verify the validity of your purchase, ultimately protecting your credit and privacy. Both your billing and shipping addresses must be verified before an order will ship. In some cases we may need to contact you to take further validation measures.
If you wish to ship to an address other than your billing address, please contact your credit card's issuing bank and have your shipping destination added as an authorized alternate shipping address. We will then contact the issuer to verify this information after you've placed an order. Please be aware that this may delay shipment of an order.
What shipping options does IP Phone Market offer?
Shipping Methods for Domestic Orders
- FedEx IP Phone Market's primary courier for orders shipped within the United States is Federal Express. With FedEx our customers appreciate that they can track their shipments and that they are delivered quickly and on time. The available shipping methods are FedEx Ground (business to business), Home Delivery (ground service for residential addresses) Express Saver (3-day delivery), 2-day, Standard Overnight, and Priority Overnight (delivery by 10:30 am to most cities). Please note that our FedEx shipments generally require a signature for delivery unless requested otherwise by the customer.
- USPS IP Phone Market also offers the option of shipping with USPS. This is a good option for customers who wish to have their order shipped to a PO box. The USPS shipping methods we offer are Priority and Express. Please note that USPS orders can not always ship same-day due to our varied USPS pickup times.
- International Orders We offer FedEx International Economy and International Priority shipping to most countries from our Pennsylvania, USA office. We are experienced with the import rules and regulations of foreign countries and U.S. Government export regulations and expect that our international shipments clear customs and get to you in a timely fashion. For more information see our International Orders section.
- Shipping Costs To estimate your shipping costs for both domestic and international orders simply add the items you plan to purchase to your shopping cart at ipphonemarket.com and use the shipping calculator to determine the cheapest shipping cost available.
Will IP Phone Market beat a quote I have from another vendor?
Our goal is to provide you, our customer, with the best products paired with the best prices. If you have a large order in mind and would like to receive a quote please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be glad to assist you.
- Make sure to provide us with the name of the product or products you would like to purchase, the quantity, and the shipping destination and you will get a prompt reply. Price breaks can range from free shipping to substantial discounts from the purchase price. If you need immediate assistance you can also call our toll-free number for your custom quote.