Grandstream DP710 Features:
- DECT base station registers up to 5 DECT handsets and talks to up to 4 handsets concurrently
- When multiple handsets share the same SIP account, Hunting Group supports the following flexible options:
Linear Mode, all phones ring sequentially in the predestined order
Parallel Mode, all phones ring concurrently and after one phone answers,the remaining available phones can place new calls
Grandstream DP710 Shared Line Mode, all phones ring concurrently and always share the same line similar to analog phones.
- Advanced telephony features including Caller ID, Call Waiting, 3-Way Conference, Transfer, Forward, Do Not Disturb, Message Waiting Indication, auto answer, multi-language voice prompt, flexible dial plan
- Support comprehensive voice codecs including G.711, G.723.1, G.729A/B, G.726 and iLBC
- Secure and automated provisioning using HTTP/HTTPS/Telnet/TFTP, multiple SIP accounts, SIP over TCP/TLS, SRTP
- Multi-Languages – English, German, French, Spanish, Dutch, Italian, Czech, Danish, Greek, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Turkish
- Currently Pending – TR069, IPV6(pending)
*** For More Specification Info about Grandstream DP710 Please Visit The Manufacturer’s Product Page Here.