Cisco SPA502G Series IP Phones support:
- Voice and data together: Integrated communications right on the phone lets employees make voice calls and access corporate data, such as company directories, quickly and easily, no matter where they happen to be working.
- Intuitive, easy-to-use phone features: Employees can take advantage of their phone systems features, including: speakerphone, redial, call transfer, conferencing, paging, intercom, volume control, message-waiting and voicemail indicator lights, mute key, headset use, and call history directories.
- Comprehensive interoperability and SIP-based feature set: These phones have been tested to make sure they provide comprehensive interoperability with equipment from SIP-based voice over IP (VoIP) leaders.
- Network compatibility: These phones integrate easily with the Cisco Smart Business Communications System, and your Cisco network can automatically recognize them when they’re plugged into your network, eliminating the cost and complexity of adding or moving phones.
- Cisco SPA502G 1-Line IP phone, handset, and stand
- Handset cord
- RJ-45 Ethernet cable
- Quick-Start Installation
*** For More Specification Info Please Visit The Manufacturer’s Product Page Here.